If you’ve always wanted to take scuba diving lessons, experience unparalleled adventure and see the world beneath the waves, this is where it starts. With the SDI Open Water Scuba Diver course join the millions of people have learned to scuba dive and gone on to discover the wonders of the aquatic world.
This course consists of 3 components.
- eLearning - Compleated at home at yoru own pace on your own computer.
- The review session where we go over the eLearning with you. Answer any questions you may have.
- In-Water training. This is where you get in the water and start the adventure of a lifetime.
To enroll in a SDI Open Water Scuba Diver course you must be a minimum of 10 years old. You need adequate swimming skills and need to be in good physical health. No prior experience with scuba diving is required.
At The Dive Place we offer boutique style scuba diving training and certifications at regular class prices. Meaning whether you are learning to dive or continuing your diver education, we plan your classes around your schedule. Not ours.
Let us show you the Adventure of yoru life!
SDI Open Water Scuba Diver Certification
SDI Open Water Scuba Diver Certification includes:
- SDI eLearning
- In-Water Training
- Use of Regulator Set, BCD, Wetsuit and Scuba Tanks during training.
- Required personal items - Mask, Snorkel, Boots, Fins, Weights and a Rescue Signal Device
- Admission to Scuba Diving Training Facilities
- Any boat, ramp fees
See Store for full details.