EXTREME DURABILITY WITH FULL CUSTOMIZATION
The robust Suunto EON Steel is designed for divers who demand the most of their dive computer. With the extremely durable construction, wide-angle BrightSee™ color screen and multiple gas support, this dive computer is ideal for advanced diving. Customizable features and views add a new dimension to your diving when exploring the blue unknown. Tested in the toughest diving conditions, Suunto EON Steel is your reliable partner in all conditions.
Tailor your Suunto EON Steel to show exactly what you want thanks to the Suunto CustomDisplay™. Simply connect your Suunto EON dive computer to Suunto DM5 and define which information is shown where or disable fields entirely to simplify views.
EASY TO READ AND USE
Read all the important diving details at a glance from a wide, legible screen. With the prominent view, the large numbers with vivid, high contrast colors are easy to see even in murky waters or when diving at night. Intuitive menus and a simple 3-button layout make Suunto EON dive computers very easy to use.
Connect wirelessly with Suunto Tank PODs to dive with up to 10 gas mixes. Choose to see or hide your tank pressure or gas consumption to keep track how much dive time you have left. Transfer your dive logs easily over Bluetooth to your mobile phone after diving. In Suunto app you can relive your dives, add photos and share your underwater adventures with friends. Product Information of the Suunto Tank Pod is available by clicking HERE
Connect your Suunto EON dive computer to your computer and Suunto DM5 will automatically check for sofware or firmware updates. Updates bring new features and improvements, and enhance the functionality of your dive computer.
The Suunto EON dive computers are extensively tested and carefully hand-built in Finland. Suunto EON Steel's robust mechanical construction is covered with brushed stainless steel bezel, heavy-duty housing and the highly durable and resistant Xensation™ glass, with guaranteed water resistance up to 150 meters.
RECHARGEABLE AND UPDATABLE
The long-lasting battery life is tested to endure in the toughest diving surroundings. Charge your Suunto EON dive computer easily with the USB cable included in the box or use the Suunto Charger. With a full charge, the Suunto EON Steel provides up to 40 hours of dive time depending on the settings. The software is updatable, ensuring your Suunto EON Steel remains your loyal diving partner for years to come.
- Water resistance 150 m (492 ft)
- Customizable wide-angle BrightSee™ color screen
- Rechargeable battery, 20 - 40 h per charge
- Wireless mobile connectivity
- User-updatable software
- Gauge/Air/Nitrox/Trimix/CCR (fixed point)
- Multiple tank pressure reading (with Suunto Tank POD)
- Tilt compensated 3D digital compass
SUUNTO TANK POD
Click HERE for information and to purchase the Suunto Tank Pod.
Suunto Eon Steel
- Fully customizableSuperior viewing
- Robust constructionWireless connectivity
- Fully Rechargable
- Optional Pod for wireless air integration – current cylinder pressure, remaining air timeIntegrated
- Tilt-compensated 3D digital compass
- Detailed graphical logs and dive data on your PC/Mac using Suunto DM5 software
- Full continuous decompression algorithm – Suunto RGBMFive modes: air, nitrox, gauge, free and off
- Innovative apnea timer for free diving, and a timer in air/nitrox modesBuilt-in dive planner
WHATS IN THE BOX
- Suunto EON Steel
- USB Cable
- Protective Boot
- Display Scratch Guard
- Quick Guide
- Safety Leaflet
- International Warranty Leaflet
To add the Suunto Tank Pod for the Eon Core click HERE