The Seac Sub R3 is compact and versatile, can be used as a primary or secondary torch light, powerful enough to be used in environments with little visibility or in tropical seas. It has an autonomy of 2 hours at maximum power, but up to 8 hours if used at reduced power. Its light weight of only 255 gr and its size (length 140 mm, diameter 42 mm), make this item a very manageable and handy underwater accessory suitable for diving everywhere.
Through the switch the diver can choose full power (100%), reduced power (30%) or flashing mode. This feature eases the managing of the battery duration which it comes handy when planning repetitive dives.The 5 Watt single LED light is able to generate a luminous output of 400 lumens.
The light color neutral white (7000 K) similar to sunlight returns the real colors of the underwater environment. The Internal Battery Li-Ion 18650 is rechargeable through the external charger Micro-USB supplied. Two innovative features have been introduced to prevent flooding , a magnetic switch with electrical pulses stored in a separate compartment and a 3 points radial seal gasket replacing the traditional o-rings. Seac Sub has once again realized a high quality product of Italian design, ergonomic, in aluminum alloy, optical tempered glass, resistant to shock and pressure. Maximum operating depth 100 mt/300 ft
SEAC R3 Dive Light
- Equipped with 3 functions to control the intensity of the light and manage the duration of the battery. Full power 100%, reduced power 30% or flashing mode.
- The Neutral White Light mono LED 400 LM provides top-notch light intensity in every environment. Power 5W
- Compact, manageable and powerful. Weight 255 gr, length 140 mm . Conveniently transportable in the BCD pocket. Strap for easy carrying included
- Long Lasting internal battery (Li-Ion 18650) from 2 to 8 hours autonomy. Rechargeable through external charger Micro-USB supplied.
- Seac high quality italian design , ergonomic, built in aluminium alloy, tempered optical glass, resistant to shock and pressure.