Seac R15 is a lightweight diving light (300 gr) built in resistant aluminum with tempered optical glass lens and watertight NBR O-ring gasket. The light beam is 1 CREE XP-L LED with an adjustable zoom angle from 12 ° to 75 °. The light intensity is adjustable using the magnetic switch. The burn-time is up to 1 hour and 15 minutes at maximum power, equal to 900 Lumens. The flashlight is powered by a 2200mAh 18650 lithium-ion rechargeable battery recharges via Micro-USB. A red / green LED indicator signifies charge condition. The electromagnetic switch is equipped with a safety lock to avoid switching on accidentally. Length: 166 mm. Head diameter: 47 mm.
SEAC R15 Dive Light
- PRODUCT FEATURES
- Aluminum dive torch with tempered optical glass.
- Dimensions: diameter 47 mm, length 166 mm. Weight: 300 g.
- 1 CREE XP-L LED. Battery: Li-Ion 18650 inside the torch, rechargeable via Micro-USB. Burn-time: up to 1 hour and 15 minutes at maximum power. Width of light beam: zoom adjustable, from 12° to 75°.
- On switch: electromagnetic system. Operating modes: light intensity adjustable using magnetic switch. Maximum operating depth: 100 mt. Light intensity: 900 Lumens.
- Universal torch strap: included. Switch lock to prevent accidental ignition.