Nitrox is a breathing gas that has a lot of benefits for both new and experienced divers. This course will cover the use of nitrox mixtures from 22 to 40 percent oxygen.
Who this course is for:
- The certified diver looking to advance their knowledge and skill set
- The certified diver looking to extend their no decompression time limits
- Minimum age 18, 10 with parental consent
- SDI Open Water Scuba Diver, SDI Junior Open Water Scuba Diver, or equivalent, or current enrollment in one of those courses
What you can expect to learn:
- Physiology of using different breathing gas mixtures and equipment considerations for using nitrox
- How to safely use nitrox mixtures up to 40 percent with a dive computer
- Advantages and disadvantages of utilizing nitrox mixtures, how to analyze a nitrox mixture
What’s in it for you?
The benefits of using Nitrox including:
- Increased safety margins
- Reduced post dive fatigue
- Extended no-decompression times
SDI Computer Nitrox minimum requirements:
- 100 percent comprehension of questions and answers at the end of each chapter in the SDI Computer Nitrox Diving Course
- Analyze at least two nitrox cylinders
- Log at least one nitrox cylinder
- Program a nitrox computer to a mix between 22-40 percent oxygen
SDI Computer Nitrox Class
SDI Computer Nitrox eLearning Only includes:
- SDi eLearning only
- Classroon Training
- Use of Regulator Set, BCD, Wetsuit and Scuba Tanks during training.
- Required personal items - Mask, Snorkel, Boots, Fins, Weights and a Rescue Signal Device
- Any equipment required for a particular specialty dive
- Admission to Scuba Diving Training Facilities
- Boat or Ramp feesSee Store for full details.
Store for full details.